on wedding, best friends n baby loves.

Thursday, June 18, 2009

I swear Im going on a diet.. like, RIGHT AWAY.

In jakarta now, waiting for my room service first! :p
I have some money left from my previous time here and I haven eaten properly, save for a bao that Jungle Boy bought for me before I went to work.

I loveeeee baos!
No wonder my face fat fat like one B I G bao too..!

Had a crazy time with the BFFs last night, laughing so hard until my sides ache.
U cannot imagine how hilarious everyone were,- maybe its the wedding bells in the air making us all excited and chattering non-stop.

Yes.. my dear readers, we are planning a wedding.
:D

But by all means please DO NOT assume its mine becoz the bride is not me! :p

My BFF is the one getting married, arh. :)

Im going to be a 'sister' of course, and if they need a driver for the bridal car I oso can!
But not sure if the bride n groom willing to take the risk though.
:/

Im so happy, no words can describe or hide the fact that I am over the moon.
'Machiam ur wedding liddat', Jungle Boy tells me.

What do men know?

I concur weddings to men are akin to seeing ur brother go to jail.
Or having 99% of their freedom taken away, perhaps.

I remember someone telling a happy groom on his wedding day.. "Enjoy it while u can... brudder, - coz ur nightmare starts tomorrow."

I think it was Jungle Boy who said it.

Nevertheless, I promise to keep my boyfriend away from my BFF's groom in case he changes his mind about getting married.

But regardless, the bride has an army of very fierce (read: ah lian) sisters behind her, so if her groom tries to be funny.. we swear he'll no sooner run back to the altar.
:)

To all the brides in the world, dun worry.
Once he signs on the dotted line, there is no way he can turn back time.

So til then, be a good girl and dun tell him what fierce friends u have!
:D

Love all, take care!
God bless.

xoxo
elaine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive