Love is Part II..

Thursday, July 16, 2009

After our usual family dinner, Jungle Boy looked at me with a winkle in his eye and said, "Can I bring u go somewhere special alone?"

And secretly we ended up at ...



Sorry if I look tired.. coz I was!
Been out the whole day then such a last minute thing going to the Marina Barrage.

God bless, all.
Take good care - Heard something over the radio today while making my way to town.. "There's nothing more precious to ur loved ones than yourself."
:D

How true.

xoxo
elaine

Questions that have been frequently asked on my tagbox:

Q: Where did u stay in Phuket?
A: Its called PHUKET PAVILLION.

Q: How much was ur package?
A: We paid ard $900 per person for a 4D3N stay including air tickets n airport transfer.

Q: Wat agency did u go to?
A: We booked the tour through HOLIDAY TOURS agency.
ADD: 15 CAIRNHILL PLACE
TEL: 6734 1818

Q: What should I do in Phuket?
A: There are lotsa things to do! Jetskiing n parasailing is a common beach activity besides suntanning in Patong Beach. They typically cost 1000baht each.
Besides eating, massage n going to the beach, there are places to go like Phi Phi island tour which takes one day (9am-4pm) and cost around 2900baht per person.
There are also cruises (day n night) which takes u to islands by ferry n you can have dinner onboard. They cost ard 2500baht each.
We also went to see a ladyboy show called Simon cabaret which has two showing, 7.30pm n 9.30pm (1000baht) and it was very entertaining as well. :)

Q: How much is ur white watch?
A: Its from a brand called PRIMO @ Lucky Plaza #02-01, shop is called EuroTime.

Q: What camera are u using?
A: Its a Nikon D60.

Q: Where did u get the black top from? (Phuket Day 1 pics)
A: I got it on a beach in Koh Samui when I went there for holiday. However, I saw exact ones in Phuket too! So I would think u could get it from Thailand (eg. bkk)or maybe u can try places like Bugis Village here? Hths!

Q: How about ur sunglasses then?
A: I got it from a roadside shop in Taipei afew yrs back n they cost only $8! So I treat them like little treasures now coz I cant seem to find exact ones here. But I suggest u go Far east plaza, coz they have a huge array of glasses to suit everyone.

Ok! Last question, elaine!

Q: HAVE U REALLY QUIT BUYING BAGS..???
A: Yes..! And no, actually.

I'll buy one if I like it, but so far nothing has caught my eye. :(
Hahaa n Jungle Boy loves it when I come home with nothing too!

I guess I would prefer buying something I really, really like now, rather than buying something just becoz the whole world has it.
:/

I dun n wun submit to peer pressure, becoz I am really very poor and cannot afford anything, u noe?

Heee.. so who wan to buy me dinner?
I eat anything n everything if u dunno already. ;)

Talking abt food, I hungry again.
Basket.... less than 3 weeks to BFF wedding n I haven go on diet yet!

Gtg.. my eyes are closing.
Good night all!

Love ya.

xoxo
elaine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive