Still in frisco.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Hokies.. so my dirty smelly jacket is back with me and its amazing how happy I am right now.
Its weird how people only treasure something they 'thought' they've lost.
And I hate losing things.

Im pretty much an OCD kinda girl so I usually need to know where everything is, and if they are in order - so on and so forth.
Esp when this particular item brings back lovely memories of the boyfriend and I.

So even thought my jacket is dirty, smellieeee and old.. I still like it very much!

Off to eat my favourite Thai take-out and still missing Jungle Boy heaps.
Take care y'all.
Love love.

God bless.
Have fun thru the week!

p.s
Oh ya!
Yesterday someone in the mall gave me a brand new umbrella just becoz its raining outside and in his words, "U dun deserve to get wet." then he winked and said bye.
So cute these Americans.
:D

"No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted."
-Aesop

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive