Morning Delight

Thursday, January 21, 2010

The previous entry was done at 5am in the morning coz I woke up and couldnt go back to sleep.
I finished it at around 9am (between doing up the pics and watching tv at the same time.. all while blogging.) and woke the Jungle pig up to go to work.
And while he was brushing his teeth, I hovered near the sink lamenting how hungry I was.
"Lets go eat prawn noodles at Siglap then!" came the weirdly enthusiastic reply from a not-so-breakfast person.
God, I love that man.
:)

Edited to add:
If u are really, really, really bored and have nothing better to do on the weekends, here's one of my favourite bloggers of all time Tucker Max!
I read him religously a long long time ago, and forgot all about him until last week when I came across his book in the bookshop in Los Angeles.
Parental guidance advised.

Bye!
Going off to bed again.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive