My Godson

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

MY DEAREST GODSON KAYDEN NEO HAS ARRIVED!!!!
Weighing a healthy 3.045kg... I heard he's a carbon copy of his daddy.



picture credits to Kayden Neo's Facebook.. where the 2day old has thoughtfully tagged all his Godmas and Aunties/Uncles in the picture.

Isnt he the cutest little thing ever.

Was in Shanghai and when I received the call from the hospital, -there was fireworks going on.
How fitting to celebrate the blessed birth of our BFF baby.

I wish my best friend a speedy recovery from the birth, a well-rested confinement period, and of coz, a lifetime full of unconditional love to her precious son that only a mother could understand.
:D

Going to wash hair and troop down to the hospital to meet Kayden for the very first time.
Wan to how superstar lorrrr, everybody cant wait to see him!
:p

Bye all!
Love love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive