Happy St Patrick's Day!

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Hello hello everyone!
I was back to work and strolling down 5th Ave minding my own business when I realised why everyone seemed to be wearing green yesterday...

IT WAS ST PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!



Sorry la, that was one of the best pictures I could take of the parade coz I ish short.. and ang mohs ish tall.

Saint Patrick's Day is a yearly holiday celebrated on 17 March.
It is named after Saint Patrick (circa AD 387–461), the most commonly recognized of the patron saints of Ireland.
It began as a purely Catholic holiday and became an official feast day in the early 1600s. However, it has gradually become more of a secular celebration of Ireland's culture.

-excerpts taken from Wiki.

Ok, bye everyone~
Enjoy the rest of the week!

Love,
elaine73

An Open Letter to Reader jusMe:

Dear jusMe,
Yes... I am a pathetic looking girl who, quite unfortunately, look like a 70 year old woman without my war paint.. but please dun go and insult the very kind readers of this space, thank you!

Are u kinda insinuating that every single person who tags is the same person?
Or are u saying that Im guest-starring on my own tag box..?
Hmmm.. u are confusing my bimbo brain.

But whatever it is, I know I can never please everyone and that I might say things to offend people all the time.
If I did mention about ur mother, ur father, - or stole ur boyfriend before.. than Im sorry lor.
Dun be so angry la, we all come here to have a good time.

Or u email me laaaa, I buy u coffee and bring u blow hair one day.
:)

Love.

Sincerely,
elaine73

To everyone else..
THANKS FOR UR KIND WORDS! LOVE U Y'ALL!

p.s Ok if u email me also like jusMe I will extend the invitation to buy u coffee (at Ya Kun arh, I no money) and bring u all go blow hair also.
Arh bo later u all also angry with me then siao liao, I every post need to write open letter.
:P

P.p.s

I will post the details of the shop as soon as I go home becoz the name card is at homeeeeeee!
But the shop is at Level 3, Mandarin Gallery called ANNEF or also known as 'ROOM'.
Other tags to be replied in the next post!

I is bery hungry now.. cannot think.

Bye all!
xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive