Leaving for Home

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hello everybodyyyyyy~ !!!
Airports are finally open and there is a 99% that I'll be back for the weekend!
And then I'll be on leave so many things to do, errands to run!

Have to re-schedule BFF dinner, need to try on my new dress, pay a visit to the gym and then continue my non-existent diet while pigging on eating sessions with the groom and bride-to-be who are already in Singapore for the wedding...!!!

Am I excited or am I excited!
Missing my baby boy the most-est becoz I got nobody to disturb here in Munich u noe~
Then I shall irritate my BFFs (big-time) to make up for all the lost time!

Yipeeeee... CANT WAIT LAAAAA.
:D

As much as I enjoyed my time here in Munich, home is always where the heart is.
U can take a kampong girl out of the kampong.. but u can never take the kampong out of her.

Bye guysssss and yes..!
I will start on my makeup tutorial when I come back okieeeeee!

Love y'all.
Stay warm.

xoxo
elaine73



p.s My gym is Tampines 1, AMORE Fitness. (If u're ever wondering.. heehee.)
:)

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive