My Hello Kitty Birthday Party

Monday, December 05, 2011

Hello hello everyone!
Sorry for 'disappearing' over the weekend... was away for my birthday holiday in Bali!
It was so so so fun!
Been a long time since we have both been there, and Bali is still how I remembered it - Magical.
:)

But first, what's a birthday without a PARTY?
AND A HELLO KITTY PARTY, AT THAT!

My Birthday Invite, ahahahha!



We checked into St. Regis coz it was near the venue of my party.


Home for the night.


Nice .. very nice!



Our bedroom.


Hungry.. so lets see what to eat!


Club sandwich, anyone?


Ok after eating - GETTING READY FOR THE PARTY, YO!



All my party props!
(Some recycled and left over from lover's Hello Kitty Party last year, hahahhaha!)


Love love love my Hello Kitty Pinata!!!!
I didnt allow anyone to hit it okie!


Thanks BFF Miko for my Hello Kitty pressie!!!
She was busy with her housewarming so she gave me my pressie first!


BFF Hua came over to help me out after she was done with her pink manicure in Orchard.
(The theme was PINK, lol)

And yes .... she was wearing pink coz she refused to wear anything Hello Kitty.
Testing out the vodka Jello-Shots that I had made the night before at home!
Cheers!

Doing my makeup and wearing my Hello Kitty dress!


On the way walking to K-Suite!
Can u see my GETAI Hello Kitty dress???
Omg LOVES!


Starting to setup the place with everything Hello Kitty!


Nice???
We prepared childhood games, masks, paper balls, balloons and many fun stuff!



My first guest! Sister S is here to give me a Hello Kitty pressie and thanks for helping me with the wall decorations! Hahhaha being a mummy of 2 girls is like that one... alot of experience with pink party props!!!! ROFL.



My GORGEOUS HELLO KITTY CAKE!!!!
Specially from Lover to me.... 
It got alittle smashed in the cab - so we improvised! 
Ended up looking better ahahhah!


Can u see the cupcakes???
RIBBONS, RAINBOWS AND PIXIEDUST!!!!


Hello GUESTS!
(Those not adhering to the PINK theme and Hello Kitty all had to down Jello-Shots!)


Special Thanks to Miss A for her kind contribution to my party with the most DELICIOUS POPCORN WE ALL HAVE EVER HAD!
Chef's Tony Popcorns!


Everyone loved it so much and its so fresh and tasty!
Perfect for my PARTY!
(More on it, later)


They were in pink but they wanted to drink the pretty Jello-shots ahhaha!


My birthday pressie from Lover!!!!!
Love her to BITS for organizing the whole event - plus the cake and cupcakes and even a pressie!
I LOVE HER TO DEATH, LA!
Cheers to our 15 years of friendship and many many more to come!


Hello Kitty CUSHION!
How cute is that ~


Plus Lover wore head to toe Hello Kitty!!!!


Guests started streaming in....


Birthday wishes and some telling me they cant make it ... its ok!
The party still has to go on!!!!


Self- pose with birthday cake and Hello Kitty Pinata :p


Lover's version of self-pose.




5-10 ....!


Er... ahhahahah!


My bestest friends! 
All abit crazy like me.
(Got one short one never come coz kena food poisoning wahahhaha we so bad still laugh at her + take many many picture show her.)



Dress up!


Love declaration from the Hubby!
(Thank you for going through with the Hello Kitty party .. I think it was alittle painful having to wear pink + kena draw face to look like Hello Kitty)


My good good friend Char jie-mei is here too!!!!!


Char : "Nice???"
Hahhaha!
(Look at my face)


Me: "Nice la, niceeee laaaa!!!"


Thanks Pat for wearing pink!!!!!!!


Can I draw on ur face???


Must draw ah???


Thanks Mel for wearing pink PLUS wearing Hello Kitty!!!!!!!
(Even pressie paperbag is pink!)



Dress up area!!!
It was such a HIT!


Have u played this before?
Its smelly like glue, then u blow through a small stick provided and it becomes a BALLOON!



Joie and YJ is here!
Thanks for making time to drop by after ur Opening in the afternoon!
Love u guys!



Thanks guys for wearing PINK!!!!!


Lets POP some BUBBLY!!!!!



Joie wearing Hello Kitty on HER HEAD CAN!!!!
Hahhhaha!



Jie-mei acting cute.






Cindee is here - STRAIGHT FROM THE AIRPORT!!!!
Thank u dear for coming!!! Love u too!!!




Everyone wanted a photo with the Hello Kitty cake!


Hello George!!!!
Thanks for coming straight after a wedding shoot!



Pop another bubbly pls!




YJ .. er actually I should have NOT asked u to wear pink..
coz u blend in with ur t-shirt after afew drink.. ooops! Hahhaha!



'Sister' GG kena force to be Hello Kitty.


Wahahhha!





Everyone getting ready to be Kitty-ified!





Happy Birthday to ME!




Getting ready to cut CAKE!


I didnt have a lighter so I actually went over the microphone to ask all the smokers to light my candle for me! LOL!



Happy Birthday Happy Birthday!!!






Making a WISH!








My Hello Kitty pressie!!!!


Hahhaha!
Forcing J to be Hello Kitty!



Many many KITTIES that night!







Hahhahaah AA ~ omg!



Thanks for coming girls! I know u guys have flight the next morning but I really appreciate yr presence!









Thank u for coming dear!


And thank u Jacky for coming after a wedding shoot too!


Everyone soooo happy to see Jacky!

Then we started taking alot of FUNNY pictures!!!!


Super ugly and tak glam max ahahhahahah!













BFF u bery happy I drink is it!


Personal concert.





Once again, A BIG THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FOR HELPING OUT WITH THE PARTY, FOR COMING AND HAVING A GREAT TIME AND THOSE WHO COULDNT MAKE IT IN THE END - I KNOW YR HEART IS STILL WITH ME.
For that, I thank you all once again.
:)

But most of all Thank You my dearest Jungle Boy ..
My love, my life and my everything.
You are the most perfect present to me and I love you so much - if not more than Hello Kitty.
And PINK.

To my friends, family and ex-colleagues :
You are the ribbons, rainbows and pixiedust in my Hello Kitty world.
Thank you all from the lil pink heart.

xoxo
elaine73


Special Thanks once again for the introduction to CHEF'S TONY POPCORNS!

Available at Icon Village (behind Amara Hotel) at Tanjong Pagar on a pushcart - this is really a perfect party  nibble! (with the holidays coming too!) 



All I did was to leave it on the table with drinks and pretty soon everyone was opening it up and saying how great it tastes! Not only does it come in Original, it has Premium Original and many many assorted flavours!



They are reasonably priced and you get your popcorn in a tub where you can close it and keep it in the fridge to maintain the freshness!

Original (Small) - $6.90
Other Assorted Flavour (Small) - $7.80
Original (Big) - $11.80
Other Assorted Flavours (Big) - $12.80



Original Flavour.


Original Premium 


Look how fresh it is!
And you can keep it for a year!
(But its so delicious confirm can finish in a one sitting!)


And specially for the Christmas season, Chef Tony's have NEW LIMITED EDITION FLAVOURS IN CHOCOLATE AND VANILLA!!!!
(Not shown in pictures)
Wow!!!!!




If you cant make you way down to Icon Village, Im pleased to inform everyone that Chef Tony's Popcorns does HOME DELIVERY!!!!
For Orders/Reservations : SMS or Call Moreen 9028 9131
Email : moreen@snack.sg

FREE DELIVERY FOR ORDERS ABOVE $80/-


Happy POPPING everyone!
I will be having some on my Christmas party at home this holiday season!
Byeeee!!!!
God bless.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive