Russian Night

Saturday, February 04, 2012

Had the most wonderful date night out with the hubs.
:)



It was a small two-level Russian bar tucked at the corner of Duxton Hill.


Professionalism at its best.


We chose to sit by the bar and watch the drinks flow by us.



All kinds of draft beer.
A heaven for him.


Some food to share.



More to come, please.
xoxoxoxo
elaine73

p.s 
They so very kindly invited me behind the barcounter for a shot!

Special Thanks to The Global Citizen for my perfect LBD!
(Little Black Dress)
All readers get COMPLIMENTARY POSTAGE if you like them in FaceBook (here!)

I loved my little dress - such a classic, classic piece.
Like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast's At Tiffany's.
She single-handedly made shift dresses the only dress you should ever wear.


Lace Shift Dress $26/-

Have you gotten yours yet?
:)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive