The Age of Innocence

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Hello hello.
Im alittle under the weather now with a bad throat but I really wanted to share the wonderful weekend I had last week with my cousins and the small little ones!
It was such an impromptu dim sum catch-up becoz my jetlagged New Yorker cousin cant sleep so we planned lunch over Wassap! Called another cousin along so we can all meet!
I do miss her very much and Im so happy she's back for awhile. 
-Asia Grand Dim Sum Lunch-
Hello PW & baby Hannah! 
Its our first time seeing baby Hannah after she was born - but this is little New Yorker Sarah whom I'm familiar with! I miss her!
I remember dining out in New York and little Sarah is such an easy eater!
She loves noodles and she always finishes her food! Clever girl.
Cousin Joey came along with her family and this is baby Augustus!
His older brother darling Marcellus!
He's such a smart one and is mummy's little angel!
Here's my cousin PW with Hannah again. :)
Cheeky face was playing hide-and-seek with the camera.
Stole a shot of Sarah busy eating
We asked Marcellus to pose and this is what he came up with! LOL.
Love spending time with family and babies!!!
Daddy Leo's a great hands-on dad!
Can I day-dream alittle?
The two baby cousins!
Im making Augustus laugh!
Marcellus is so interested at the huge lobsters on display
Peek-a-boo Sarah!
Sarah was pretty taken with my handphone. :p
And while the adults talked, the kids busied themselves with the fishes!
Leaving the restaurant but must hold hands.
Sooooo cute!
How innocent children are.
Looking at the pics again and its giving me such a warm fuzzy feeling.
I dun have any brothers or sisters but I thank God for having such wonderful cousins.
Here's to many, many more lunches to come.
God bless.
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo
Back soon.
xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Hi TW and Jo,

    My client Disneyland came across your blog as was wondering if I could approach you to the profile of your blog.

    What happens if Hong Kong Disneyland looks out for bloggers to send for a 3 day 2 night trip (transport to Disneyland from Airport and back not provided but the food and accommodation is all paid for) in exchange for 3 blog reviews and many social shares (minimal 5)

    If you are keen, please kindly drop an email to jaclyn@sirens.my with the following details:-

    Blog Address:
    Blog Daily Pageviews:
    Blog Daily Unique Visitors:
    Previous sponsorships:
    Blog Target Audience:
    Blog Genre:

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elaine,

    My client Disneyland came across your blog as was wondering if I could approach you to the profile of your blog.

    What happens if Hong Kong Disneyland looks out for bloggers to send for a 3 day 2 night trip (transport to Disneyland from Airport and back not provided but the food and accommodation is all paid for) in exchange for 3 blog reviews and many social shares (minimal 5)

    If you are keen, please kindly drop an email to jaclyn@sirens.my with the following details:-

    Blog Address:
    Blog Daily Pageviews:
    Blog Daily Unique Visitors:
    Previous sponsorships:
    Blog Target Audience:
    Blog Genre:

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive