Rock my Boat

Saturday, June 09, 2012

The hubs made a surprise reservation for the family a couple of days ago and it was our first time there so I decided to shun my usual shorts and slippers and wear a proper dress!
Pulled out my hidden-somewhere heels that day too
I was absolutely thrilled to try this place out
Its such a charming piece of preserved memory
"Inspired by the building's rich history, The Boathouse was created by architects with design playing a major role in every aspect of the dining experience. Open, elegant and intimate, the restaurant is adorned with antique pictures of old Singapore, revealing a secret history of the 1919 waterboat house."
Tastefully decorated with an attention to detail at every little corner and nook
Old black & white pictures frame the walls
The charming service was a great prelude to the wonderful night
Truthfully although the food was good : the ambiance and service, - better.
Stealing a laugh
The family had a quiet intimate dinner and it was all it mattered :)
Excellent place for cosy secrets
Accompanied with lotsa champagne :)
✰Hope u liked the pictures✰
 Will be busy over the weekend and my mother's upcoming op so do bear with late replies here & emails - thank you! God bless. xoxoxoxo
"You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth."
-William W. Purkey
p.s 
RIP Szeting 
You're still a star shining as brightly as the stars in the sky.
I'll see you someday. I know I will.
Special Thanks to Butterfly Lodge for their Lace Panel Dress 
They are currently having a GSS sale from now and you can find this dress and more here and here.
Quote 'Elaine73' for Free Normal Postage xoxo
Back soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive