My Hello Kitty Flight

Sunday, July 08, 2012

Hello everyone! I just got back from Moonberry's fabulous 4th of July BBQ party and I thought I would continue from where I left off from this afternoon.
Finally managed to get all the pictures done and uploaded.
So before I have too many backlogged pictures from Taipei/BKK/Dinners/BBQ etc... here's Part 2 of my Taipei trip! You can find part 1 Here!
-Taipei Day 2-
Having stayed one night in Taipei already, - we were getting ready to check out in afew hours time to head for Hongkong but becoz our flight was in the late afternoon, we could spare some time to go for brunch first.
In the cab
Headed over to Taipei's Hello Kitty Cafe!
How can I not come here????????
The food here sucks but ...... still.
Too CUTE!
They open at 11.30am every day but I would still recommend reservations becoz they get really BUSY!
We managed to get a table upstairs this time.
There is a minimum spending per patron here in the cafe so we ordered the set meal.
MY LOVER IS HERE IN TAIPEI TOOOOOO!!!!
So we met up for KITTY FOOD!
Even the buns have Hello Kitty on them!
She so cleverrrrrr .... bring Hello Kitty specs to camwhore!
#Reallyismyfriendlor
So cute omfg
Their glasses have Hello Kitty too!
Barely 12pm and crowded already
The food
Everyday Im instagramming
Desserts!
Food suck service slow everything expensive but STILL TOO CUTE!!!!
We headed to Ximending again!
Saw a Hello Kitty shop when we walked to the main road!
Traffic jam
Here we are!
So crowded!
Love how my slipper came out while jumping!
Went to our favourite stall!!!!!!!
BEST MEE SUA IN DA WORLD! #really
Instagram first
Continuing our food journey ....
Finally came to the correct sushi shop!!!!!!!
Dun ask me how I can eat so much - I is tam jiak til deathhhhhh thats why I so fat please. :(
Pretend to drink (Look at Lover's face ahahahha!)
More snacks along the way!
Wah lau confirm become obese if I stay in Taipei! Every step got food one!
Head back to the hotel to check out
Wearing my Hello Kitty shoe!!!!!!!
No special effect hehhe! Was the fog from aircon on the lens!
Bye bye 101! See u in abit
We were soooo soooo lucky and thankful coz the moment we checked out, it started to drizzle!
And the weather was absolutely fine in the morning!
Hello EVA AIR!
(R U PREPARED?????)
IM GOING ON THE HELLO KITTY FLIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Checking in!!! SO EXCITED WTF
Even the check-in tag is HELLO KITTY!!!!!!!!
PINK BOARDING PASSES!!!!!!!!
Kitty family!!!!!!!!
Cannot la too CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!
This is the self-automated check-in counter at Tao yuan International Airport! Why Changi Airport dun have one!!! Gahmen please build one!!!!!!
Kitty telling me to have a nice trip!
Too happy!
Hyperventilate!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wearing my kitty shoes to the kitty flight!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Happy happy happy!
BOARDED!!!! 
And the safety pamphlet is PINK!
And the PILLOW IS HELLO KITTY!!!!!
(No I never kop this home)
They were playing the Hello Kitty song non-stop during boarding!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!
This ang moh super funny!!!!! He asked us to take a pic for him too!!!!!
MENU ALSO PINK!!!!!!!!!!
Puke bag too!!!!!!!!! OMG can die!
The back of the Hello Kitty pillow
Meal time!
The stewardess was sooo cute!! They all wore Hello Kitty aprons after take off!
The food :)
Toilet!!!!!!!!!!!!
This was the TOILET PAPER!!!! *faint*
And we are approaching Hongkong after about 2 hours!
Here we are :D
It was around 9pm plus after getting into Hongkong
So we quickly changed into something comfortable ....
Say hello to KOWLOON!
I missed HongKong too much!!!!!!!!
I miss the vibrancy 
And the most delicious street food!!!!!!!!
So this was supper for the hubs :)
Thank you my most amazing hubs who so unconditionally booked the flight just to fulfill one of my pinkest dreams. I know it was pretty dreadful for him to sit through the whole flight but he did it ever so willingly just for me.... and for that - Thank you Jungle Boy.
Thank you for loving me. Truly.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Hey..love your this black top! Care to share where you got it?
    Thankie sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dblchin: LOL yes yes! But Shibuya much much more HIP i think!!! hehehe maybe coz its japan kekeke
    Kaori: Hi dear! I got it from Taipei Shilin market!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive