Up and About

Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Just afew pictures here to show you what I've been up to recently! :p
Had dinner with the hubs at Hokkaido Sushi
Absolutely loved the service there
Food was fresh and they have a huge variety of sake! 
I believe they have credit cards deals with their buffet but we went for ala carte that day though
Wore my Jade Green 2 Side Chiffon Top from Butterfly Lodge
They are having a FINAL MARKDOWN on all their clothes so click HERE and HERE!
I dunno why but I always liked the Green & Pink combination hahaha!
Had a night cap xo
Sunday Lunch 
Wore my GOLD sneakers! Love gold hehehe
My current favourite colours are Black & Gold!
Wearing my Black singlet from LoveMiShop
G.O.D (Goods of Desire) was having a huge Hongkong style retro display and I absolutely love retro so I couldnt help but sneak in pictures right smack in the middle of the atrium!
We went for pancakes and coffee after!
Read a magazine.
 Had a fabulous day slacking with my love. 
Hope u are having a great mid week!
xoxoxo

p.s Ooops its August already? Happy August everyoneeee!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive