An afternoon with Jewel at CityPlaza

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Looking at this makes me HUNGRY again!
Arnold's chicken is synonymous with City Plaza and so is the Ban Mian there!
I always order these two when Im there!
Both my lovers with me that day! 
Eat eat eat ~
Look at my PIGGY face!
After a hearty meal ..
My precious jewel came down!!!
She is soooo cute!
Her very naughty auntie give her drink bubble tea!
And she really likes it sooo much!
See her forever pek ciat face T.T
Playing with jewel!
Went to the Lenovo event after
My best buddy and me! Thanks for going with me xoxo
The new Lenovo Yoga 13 combines the productivity of an Ultrabook™ with the touch experience of a tablet, taking full advantage of the Windows 8 functionality. The screen flips a full 360 degrees into four modes that make it easy to create, share, or consume content. Combine those with its long battery life, and the Yoga 13 provides ultimate versatility.
Trying out the laptop
and the tablet's resolution is super sharp!
Its call the Yoga coz look! Can bend and flex easily!
Pyramid Lenovo!
Holding my breath the whole time I was snapping this picture lol
Dang.. dang.. dang! Look who's in da house! Nat Ho!
Saw some of my blogger friends there too! Hello cutie Joey! 
Darren and Calvin also kept me very entertained that night! Haha!
Thank you William82 for taking this pic for me! :D
And Hplity here! We forever talk cock at events .. very fun and nice guy!
And the rest of the sweetie pies : L to R JessieRuitingModgam and Joey! 
Nice to catch up with everyone and thanks to Lenovo for the event!
Back soon!
Leaving you with my cute cute Jewel!
Cant wait for the rest of November to come!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive