Our Bedrock Bar & Grill Experience

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Hello everyone!
I know .. I know! Its been too long since I posted anything here! Sorry for the delay - if you have been following me in Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Sugar7733 or Twitter : https://twitter.com/sugar7733 then you would know that I went to Penang for a short holiday! Love the food and all the places we went while we were there! So many pics, cant wait to show u all the yummy street food we had! 
Talking about food, last week the hubs and I had some time for dinner so we made reservations to Bedrock Bar and Grill at Pan Pacific Serviced Suites in Orchard.
I was early after shopping in the area, so I waited for the hubs at the Bedrock bar before he tries to beat the after-office crowd and arrive in one piece.
Had a champagne to start the night!
Walking in, I realise that this place is perfect for an intimate dinner and the soft lightning helps in securing the next date with that special someone becoz we all look so flawless here! LOL.
The open kitchen concept
Beer for him and red wine for me
Oysters to kick off the meal
It was DELICIOUS!
Very creamy and fresh, it tasted like the ocean
Touch up hahaha
I ordered a medium-done lamb chops and the portion was huge!
But perfectly seared, so I really enjoyed it very much.
We also ordered a portion of mash potato and macaroni & cheese. The hubs had foie gras with his beef steak and I really cant find anything to fault the food here. (Except the prices! But thats another thing!)
It was such a lovely dinner, very impeccable service (Thank you so much Bedrock for charging my handphone too!) and the portions here are huge, so do go with an empty stomach. Will definitely keep this place in mind for oysters and cocktails on weekends! Hope u all have a great holiday yesterday and I'll be back soon! xoxo
Stay warm.
Special Love and Thanks to MizPolly for my Heart Shape Print Chiffon Pant Suit in Black ($10/- now currently on sale!)
MizPolly aim to help every women look fabulous within the framework of their own figure and budget.
Simply enter "15elaine" during checkout for 15% off all items!
Here's my favourites from the latest collection! They look so pretty xoxo
MizPolly's mantra is "Fab without Fortune" so this is a place where the prices are kept reasonable and will not burn a hole in your pocket!
Like them in Facebook : Here! for quick updates on new launches :)
Drop by MizPolly soon! Have fun shopping!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive