Asience *New* Treatment Hair Mask Review

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

[Review + Test] Hello hello! Today I will be reviewing one my most recent favorite hair products (Been using it for awhile now!) - the *NEW* ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask. Sometimes I am so grateful for to have the opportunity to be able to try out new products even before they hit the shelves, especially when I personally have extremely dry hair (partly genetic, partly due to my frequent chemical treatments like hair dye processes.) so I welcome trying anything that promises to improve my hair condition!
ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask

ASIENCE is made for Asian women who wish to improve their hair beauty. Its“Fundamental Hair Beautifying Care from Scalp to Hair” is based on the Asian Beauty philosophy. 
ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask
This unique treatment hair mask promises to make hair feel silky smooth for up to 96 hours in just 5 minutes! The Asian Beauty Essences leaf ensure that hair is sufficiently hydrated and moisturized: With ingredients like Pearl, Shell ginger leaf, Korean ginseng, Lotus, Camellia oil, and Aloe essence.
Due to my hair condition, I have to use hair conditioner after every shampoo. A hair mask is a luxurious treat to my dry hair, to be used 1-2x a week for best results. 
Cute beauty hair tip on the tub!
With relaxing oriental fragrances formulated with Ginger, Ylang-Ylang, Menthe – the ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask gives you an enjoyable spa-like experience in the comfort of your own home.
Directions : Shampoo hair and squeeze out excess water. Apply an appropriate amount of ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask and leave on for 5 minutes. Rinse and dry hair as normal. 
The Test
Whats a review without a test, right? 
Here I have day-old hair that I have washed and conditioned with my regular shampoo/conditioner.Its even blow-dried but still looks like hay. *cry*
As you can see, my ends look dry and with some split ends.
For this test, I am using the ASIENCE Shine Therapy Shampoo (Pink range) to wash my hair before applying the Treatment Hair Mask 
ASIENCE Shine Therapy 
I like how ASIENCE is made for us as our Asian hair structure differs from Caucasian hair. 
ASIENCE hair products not only cares for your hair, but scalp too with its newly added ingredients like, Licorice Essence (for scalp) and Lotus Flower Essence (for hair).
Shine Therapy Shampoo & Conditioner 
Directions : Massage into hair and lather. Rinse off before applying conditioner or mask 
* Note : I didnt use the conditioner for this test, but I have been using it regularly on days when I dun use the ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask.
After 
For this test, I washed my hair and applied the ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask for 5 minutes before rinsing it off. I blew dry my hair without any other serums/oil. 
Can u see the difference?
These pictures have not been edited (besides watermarking + adding words) and Im going put the Before and After next to each other for your reference.
Even my hair ends looks and feels smoother.
Look at the shine.
In addition ..........
As the ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask promises to stay silky smooth to up to 96 hours, I decided to take a picture for comparision purposes 2 days later and wow... check it out! 
*Picture on extreme right is unwashed hair after 2 days of using ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask
Overall Review : I am impressed at how the ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask made my dry hair feel. The floral fragrance is not too overpowering, yet it left a lasting scent after washing. Most importantly, this Treatment Hair Mask does not take too long to penetrate hair (5 minutes is sufficient), hence it is suitable for a quick hair treatment in between daily hair conditioners. For best results, use it 1-2x a week to boost hair moisture levels. Retailing for S$18.90 (for a 180g tub), it is attractively priced without burning a hole in your pocket. I recommend it for all hair types especially for extremely dry and damaged hair as it did leave my hair feeling soft and tangle-free.
Although this product have been sponsored for the review, I really enjoyed using it particularly after my regular swimming or beach activities as those tend to leave my hair feeling extremely dry and damaged. (Sea water and chlorine harms my hair the most! Eeeek!) Thank you ASIENCE for sending these my way! Will be re-purchasing in future. 
FREE SAMPLES FOR MY READERS
If you would like to try the ASIENCE Treatment Hair Mask for yourself, please go to : (Click here) https://www.samplestore.com/product/details/2846/0/name-asience-intensive-treatment-hair-mask now to redeem a free sample 
Don't have a SampleStore account? 
Redeem free samples delivered to your doorstep simply by going to : 
(Click below)
Thank you for dropping by! 
For more info, please head to :
ASIENCE Website :  http://web.kao.com/sg/asience/
The ASIENCE Intensive Treatment Hair Mask will be retailing at S$18.90, 180g and will be available from June 2014 at selected hypermarkets, supermarkets and pharmacies. 
xoxoxoxo
p.s anyone realized that I haven been using makeup in my recent pics! LOLOLOL. Been makeup-free for 6 days in a row! p.p.s only falsies in this post :) i miss my eyelash extensions. Sigh.
Facebook ♥ Instagram ♥ Twitter
Post have been brought to you by ASIENCE, all opinions expressed are of the author's.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive