Baby Elric Is 4 Weeks Old Today!

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Where is the time go?? It really just felt like yesterday I was pregnant.. and then zoom the pregnancy went by in a flash. And not long ago, we carried him home from the hospital. now boomz ~ he's 4 weeks old today, thanks arh. The next thing I know I will be having grandchildren of my own is it. LOLOL 
Baby Elric Is 4 Weeks Old Today! 
Lets start with a little timeline since the day he came home! Here's Week 1 and as you can see he's all tiny here and with some newborn rashes around his eyes. (Dun worry they went away very quickly)
Kor kor loves to look at him. But kor kor forever monkey face one 🙈
So small and erm light then! He was 3.48 kg at birth but he lost the weight in the hospital and was around 3.1 kg when we first brought him home. He's also a little jaundiced as you can see from his skin color and very sleepy all the time.
Week 2
When he was around 2 weeks old, he was abit more alert but still, newborns sleep alot I guess. I was still worried about his jaundice, so I made sure I nursed him very frequently to flush out the jaundice. 2 hours in the day and 3 hours at night.
Every morning ... this scene warms my heart 💋
As you can see Baby Elric is starting to put some weight back on so Im glad. 
I do all the night feeds because I latch directly him (no pumping unless Im doing my massage and my nanny has to offer him a bottle while Im away) so at night both boys sometimes sleep on me. #Mumlife
Stoning after a milk feed 
Milk coma pictures afre my favorite! They look so cute .. machiam drunk liddat.
Week 3
I can see his features changing ever so slightly and he is puffing up nicely! Thank God he is cleared of his jaundice and steadily putting on the weight and more that he lost in the hospital.
The hair.. still standing lol
Another night, another milk coma look in my bed
and then before I know it ......
WEEK 4 TODAY!
Popsicle Baby Online Fashion Store
Decided to wear the cute bow tie romper that was from my PopsicleBaby Gift box! How apt! Hahhaa wear handsome abit take picture mah tio bo.
Popsicle Baby was set up with a passion for Children and Baby Fashion - It embodies the celebration and the joys of parenthood by providing adorable, fun and stylish fashion at an affordable price with focus on threads from new born to 3 years. If you’re looking to share the joy or spread some love, Popsicle Baby crafts unique gift bundles hand-made with love, along with specially curated Little Miracle gift box sets.
This Little Miracle Gift Box- First Car Swaddle Set ($40) comes with a cutesy car swaddle and 8 pieces of biocloth that I really love! You know these newborns spit up milk like free one, and I change wash cloth every day so these really came in handy and they are very soft! Suitable for their delicate skin. Available here : https://www.popsiclebaby.com/product-page/little-miracle-gift-box-first-car-swaddle-set
I love how you can specially curate a personalized box to gift a friend by choosing and picking what you would like to go into the box. There's a variety of rompers, PJs and headbands to choose from, definitely something suitable for everyone. 
Here's my special box for Baby Elric! 💙
This car swaddle is absolutely cute!
Do you know that swaddling keeps the baby secure and they fall asleep faster and longer?
I prefer such swaddles as compared to traditional cloth swaddle as those tend to feel warm in our weather. This keeps them nice and snug but without all the layers of cloth.
Haha! Pardon the little hand there of the boy who escaped the swaddle!
At 4 weeks old now, the Light Blue Vest Romper $18.90 (Click here) is filling out very nicely! 
For more info, please head to :
Popsicle Baby Website : https://www.popsiclebaby.com
Popsicle Baby Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/popsiclebaby.sg/
Thank you for coming into our lives Baby Elric! We love you! 💓
Update soon xo

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive