My Tokidoki Breast Milk Charm by Bead Your Memories

Tuesday, November 07, 2017

As a breastfeeding and Tokidoki enthusiast, having my very own breastmilk charm pendant made in my favorite Tokidoki Donutini character is like a marriage of two of my loves coming together in perfect harmony. Nothing is forever and one day my breastfeeding journey will end so I can only hold my charm and look back at this bittersweet memory. Then looking at the Tokidoki character on my necklace will also remind me of all the money I spent on Jujube diaper bags 💥 (Dont we all, dont we all.)  HAHAHAH I damn kua zhang but ok la,  I think you get the drift. 😜
My Tokidoki Breast Milk Charm by Bead Your Memories 
“Take care of all your memories… for you cannot relive them.” – Bob Dylan
 Bead Your Memories takes care of your precious memories by preserving and encapsulating physical symbols of your precious moments, turning them into timeless wearable keepsake jewelry.
If you dont already know, Im a hugeeee fan of the Tokidoki character - Donutella and her friends from this really popular designer. When I got to know about Bead Your Memories - I wasted no time in deciding that I will let them use and make my very own breastmilk charm to commemorate this journey. In fact, if you are not really into the Tokidoki range, Bead Your Memories can accommodate to your request if possible eg Disney characters etc.
Bead Your Memories also offers a range of keepsake jewellery - from the modular concept European Beads(bead your life story into a bracelet!), to the timeless classic Glass Locket (a.k.a mini time capsule) and  Ball Stud Earrings (suitable for daily wear). Now Im thinking of turning Elric's umbilical cord into something too.. hmm ~ #FirstWorldProblems LOL
The Process 
I was asked to send in around 20ml of breastmilk (can be fresh, frozen or expired - whichever works for you) and once Bead Your Memories receive it, they will immediately start to update it in their system (every process is recorded & kept track of), then they will start labelling it (with name, order number & order description to prevent mix up) and photos will be taken to notify customers that it is well-received.
Step 2 : Depending on the type of inclusions - it will be dried to remove moisture using different methods suitable for its type before being added with ‘preservatives’ to chemically preserve the inclusions. Entire process will take minimum 3 days to be completed. In the process should the item fail their QC, they will remake it! This is important to me.. for I have read many stories of how some charms are not well-done with sharp parts etc and have to be sent back to re-do. 
(Duhhh how can you even send it to your customer in the first place.)
Step 3 : Item will be casted & encapsulated or sanded and buffed to a shiny finish.
My Donutini Necklace 
If you go to the website (Click Here) - you can choose to customize your own very charm and the design you want. Here's mine! 
My necklace and pendant came in a small gift box with its own warranty card.
I chose the "floating" heart and milk bottle charm
Warranty card
The care instructions are simple, just remember to keep it out of direct sunlight and heat. Try not to get any perfume on it and use a soft cloth to wipe it. TLC people.. TLC 💓
OH HOW PRETTYYYYY ~
I love mine so much! I kept staring at it ... like some donut crazed mummy. LOL 
100% handmade and made with love, this is such a special pendant that will always have a place in my heart. 💝 Quote 'elaine20off' for 20% off all orders.
For more info, please head to :
Bead Your Memories Website : https://www.beadyourmemories.sg
Bead Your Memories Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/beadyourmemories/
Thanks for dropping by!
xoxo 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive