Shopping at IKEA (Part 1)

Monday, November 27, 2017

Since Christmas is coming, we needed to put up the Christmas tree pronto but we wanted to get new stuff for the Christmas decoration this year coz when the toddler was younger - we did away with the tree as we were afraid that he would trip over the wires, or start to pull stuff from the tree and even try to eat them or something. (With Elroy its highly possible k lol) So off to IKEA we go! 
Shopping at IKEA (Part 1)
But first .. LUNCH!
Their famous meatballssss
My favorite has got to be their chicken wings!
Elroy ate all of my mushroom soup wah lau and the queue so long we didnt want to queue again so next time I must order two bowls lor!
Took a trolley and head in for shopping!
Getting some inspiration otw ..
The kids section are always the cutest! I love how clean everything looks 
The boy is happy
Coz toys.
Saw a cute little girl and Elroy was so shy! She sat there machiam her house LOL then Elroy dun dare to go in although he wanted to play the kitchen set damn funny sial
This cashier toy is everywhere! Elroy told me "School have!"
Buy toy again 💢
Keep calm and carry on shopping
Dream kitchen
Ok lets do this 💪
We wanted to have a theme.. should we do gold? Silver? White?
IKEA even has these cute Christmas wrappers and paper bags perfect for gifts 
Elroy looking at our hauls 
Here he is .. counting the items we are going to pay for 😆
His and mine!
Cant wait to show you all my Christmas Tree! 
OOTD : Wearing Hazel Ruched Sides Dress from https://www.lovebabybump.com/ - I bought it when they had their sale, the material is pretty comfy! Great for nursing.
Tula FTG (Free-To-Grow) - Sensimo Cotton Candy
Stay tuned for Shopping at IKEA (Part 2)! Pictures of my Christamas Tree at home up next! 💋
Its my favorite time of the year! Have you done your shopping yet?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive