Dr Oatcare - My Secret Milk Booster

Tuesday, April 17, 2018

I first got to know about Dr Oatcare through a good friend of mine who was looking for a healthy alternative to milk for her toddler who is unfortunately lactose-intolerant. My curiosity was piqued and I wanted to try it when I read the ingredient list and found out that Dr Oatcare is 100% natural with no additives, no preservatives, or artificial flavoring. As a stay-home mother of 2 young kids, I realized I fall sick easily and worry that I don't take in enough nutrition when I get really busy with the family. 
Dr Oatcare - My Secret Milk Booster
Oats is also a well-known breast milk booster so I always recommend it to mummies who ask me how to increase their milk supply. In addition, Dr Oatcare has no added sugar, helps lower “bad” cholesterol and balance blood sugar levels so I don't worry about gaining too much weight (cause Im actually trying to lose my baby kilos from the pregnancy!) 😆
As Dr Oatcare is a blend of nutritious oats meal drink made with Montana Embryo Oats™, 17 organic seeds, 9 mixed nuts, and fortified with natural seaweed calcium - its safe for children above 1 year old and just as good for the whole family too! 💪 
Enjoy it anytime of the day ~ I love drinking mine warm!
The older toddler loves emulating me and drinking it along with a snack too!
Cheers to good health! 
Every cup helps promote brain, eyes, heart health, while improving gastrointestinal health and especially for Elroy - it helps build stronger bones and teeth for growing kids!

Dr Oatcare retails at $32 (U.P $38) for tin/box of 30 x 25g.
For more info, please head to :
Health Domain Website : http://www.healthdomain.com.sg
Health Domain Facebook Page : https://www.facebook.com/HealthDomainSG/
Thanks for looking! xo

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. The post was really cute , admin. Your writing skills are very collective and also i enjoyed reading the post of yours. i will surely share this post. cheers!!
    from: Bigg Boss audition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the informative article! Do they ship to Australia or is there any retailers that we can get Dr OatCare from? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive