Lazada Birthday Festival 2018 - Whats in My Elizabeth Arden Surprise Box

Sunday, April 22, 2018

I love surprises - I mean who doesn't? 😜 Especially if its the more the merrier! 
What if I told you that Lazada's awesome surprise boxes are back this season for TWO days from 24-26 April with their Lazada Birthday Festival 2018! 💓 
Lazada Birthday Festival 2018 - Whats in My Elizabeth Arden Surprise Box 
Expect up to 90% OFF with more than 600 flash deals and branded Surprise Boxes going for ONLY $29 like my Elizabeth Arden box! Items in the box will be guaranteed to cost $100 at least ~ wow.
There will be a HUGE selection of items ranging from Home, Fashion, Electronics to Baby etc. If you're into skincare and makeup - look out for 4 exclusive premium beauty boxes going at $50 but worth $100! Read on for a special additional discount code for my readers too!
So whats in MY box? To keep an element of surprise Im only going to reveal ONE item though I had more! *Make you intrigued, ha*
.
.
.
.
.
Ta-daaah!
I got the Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Purify Toner which is a unique two-phased system that purifies skin's impurity to soothe & toned cell layers after cleansing face.
Shake well before using and the toner helps prepare my skin to absorb the benefits of my moisturizer!
Ideal for all skin types, this Purifying toner has the key ingredient Ceramide 3 which acts to replenish skin's natural moisture-capturing ceramides.
If you would like to get the Lazada Birthday Festival 2018 Surprise Box for yourself too, remember to mark the date! Happening right next week 24-26th April, boxes will be going for only $29 each but items are guaranteed to cost at least $100! Tip : There will be many categories eg Fashion, Baby, Electronics, Home etc so take a look at the brands to decide what you wanna buy 💓
*****
SPECIAL DISCOUNT CODE
Use LAZPARTYNC6 for 18% off (capped at $6) 
Valid for first 100 new customers only so please check out early!
Use this link : http://ho.lazada.sg/SHatRu (Bookmark this!) 
Tip : Sale starts at midnight so fastest fingers for best deals, do remember to make your alarm so you don't forget or oversleep lol ~
Happy shopping!💪

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive