Recherché Skincare Review - Sustainable Plant-based Skincare

Monday, July 09, 2018

First off, I have to say that since Im in my thirties now (*ahem) - I place my emphasize on good skincare instead of using makeup to hide my flaws. Trying to grow old gracefully is not easy, ahaha. So skincare is a really important step in my daily routine and I never go to bed with makeup. In fact, I try to go makeup-free on most days. (And also cox #notime lol. #Mumlife)
Recherché Skincare Review - Sustainable Plant-based Skincare
Proudly made in Singapore, Recherché Skincare uses 100% sustainable plant-based ingredients with no synthetic fragrances and no artificial colorants.
I've changed my skincare and switched over to Recherché fully for a week now (Disclaimer* I still use other brands' masks though) and here are my personal thoughts on it. 
Amino Acid Cleansing Mousse
 Amino acids and olive oil saponins remove dirt, pollutants and makeup gently and thoroughly. Sweet orange essential oil and lavender essential oil help to relax your senses. No harsh chemicals or synthetic fragrances and colourants.
The mousse has a fluffy texture that smells citrusy at every wash. Although it can remove makeup, I would still double cleanse with a makeup remover first, followed by this in the shower. With no synthetic fragrance, they use essential oil that feels relaxing with no tight after-feel on skin.
Revitalising Tonic
 The Revitalising Toner is a special facial toner unlike any other. Made from the purest essences derived from fruits and flowers, it instantly restores and replenishes your skin's natural moisture balance. This helps to prep it for optimal absorption of the ingredients from the rest of your skincare.
My personal favorite because ROSE smell~😍 Once again, Recherché doesnt use any artificial fragrances so everything is made from the pure essences from various flowers like Rose, Geranium and Neroli floral water. It is soothing, balancing and calming, leaving my skin hydrated. I use it after cleansing my face and before my skincare lotions and makeup.
Cell Repair Lift Serum
Peptides and antioxidant-rich botanicals diminish the appearance of wrinkles and restore skin’s youthful appearance. Essential amino acids and copper re-energise cells and help skin produce fresh collagen and elastin.
Nourishing Skin Cream
Bio-engineered actives regenerate the appearance of skin. Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin E and Natural Moisturising Factors strengthen and hydrate skin deeply with an exclusive nano technology delivery system.
Protective Hydrator
A holistic day protector for your skin. More than just shielding it from UVA and UVB rays, it also protects your skin from InfraRed radiation and blue light, while preventing skin damage from exposure to pollutants and free radicals.
As my simple daily routine, I would apply the Nourishing Skin Cream first after the toner. Its nano-encapsulated low molecular weight hyaluronic acid and Vitamin E fully maximise hyaluronic acid’s youth-enhancing benefits and is super lightweight and doesnt feel oily on my combination skin. I also like the pump glass bottles that Recherché uses, it lessens risk of contamination (dirty fingers dipping in cream, eww) and minimizes wastage. I usually use 2-3 pumps each time moisturizing my face and décolletage. I follow by applying the Cell Repair Lift Serum and its clear and fluid-like essence absorbs easily in the skin without leaving a sticky after-feel. Armed with power ingredients like advanced oligopeptide technology that is non-greasy and non-comedogenic which is suitable for all skin-types.
Lastly, the Protective Hydrator is a great all-round daytime multi-tasker that shields skin from damaging UVA and UVB rays, as well as blue light and infrared radiation. Designed to be used as a last step of your morning routine, simply apply after the serum and before makeup. Enriched with natural antioxidants and phyto actives, the Protective Hydrator protects skin cells from free radicals and other inflammatory factors. It feels light and the fluid preps my skin for makeup without any greasiness. Skin is hydrated and protected against the sun. I use it even though Im home! (UV rays penetrate glass windows, and so yeah.)
With no lack of skincare and makeup choices these days, the Recherché skincare range stands out for its simplicity (I love their all white packaging, so zen looking on my vanity top) and I love how pure and straight to the point it is (no frills, no additives - just all natural goodness) with new-age technology that delivers results. Why pay for expensive brand names that dont work or suit Asian skin? All in all, Im very proud that this is a locally made botanical skincare range that leaves my skin feeling fresh all day with no heavy creams in our summer weather. Having said that, Im very excited to see their Age-defying skincare that they will be launching later in the year. Cant wait! 💓
Hope you enjoyed this review! For more info, please head to : https://recherche-skincare.com.
Also, sign up for their email and get a Recherché mask free! I cant wait to try that too!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive