Back

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Hi everyone!
I cant tell u how blessed n much loved I feel after reading ur encouraging emails and sweet, sweet tags.
I landed from New York today barely before the sun rose, and being a Saturday I did what I did love most, - nua-ing in bed.
At 3pm.

Hee.

Jungle Boy the growing boy nagging at my complacency to actually stay rooted as opposed to eating (in which I usually love to do) but hey! Im on New York time u'noe.

Just kidding.

Im missing everything local, Char kway teow, Hokkien mee, Chicken rice n more!
Gonna get my big butt off n go grab a bite.

Jungle Boy n food.. hmmmm weekends dun get better than this.

Pictures soon, I promise.
Enjoy ur day, guys!

xoxo
elaine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive