I tagged you!

Thursday, November 27, 2008

I rarely do shit like this, but with my stupid flight slightly delayed tonight, I have all the time in the world. And Im on leave.

And yeshhh,- I've not started on my packing yet.
:p

How well do u know ur partner?

1. He’s sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Discovery, CNBC and really anything I find a tad boring.

2. You’re out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
I dun even think he'll eat his salad.
I end up doing that.

3. What’s one food he doesn’t like?
Durians n fish, period.
My absolute fav but I get to eat more then! :)

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Coke Light.
Im not kidding, the man doesnt drink anymore.

5. Where did he go to high school?
Telok Kurau.
OMG now I know where he learned Hokkien from!

6. What size shoe does he wear?
Easy, 8 half.
Im a sucker for shoes.

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
This I absolutely have no idea.
Fishing rods I guess, he likes them.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
MacDonald's Big Mac.
Or the one they have Down Under... I just cant recall it now.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Fastfood!

10. What is his favourite cereal?
Doesnt like breakfast.

11. What would he never wear?
Duh!
A skirt.

12. What is his favourite sports team?
Any team losing, he likes laughing at them.

13. Who will he vote for?
Oprah Winfrey for President!!
Ooops, thats me.

14. Who is his best friend?
An old man we call KK.
I actually call them gay lovers.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do?
Erm, I like buying shoes.

16. How many cities/countries has he lived in?
Three.
Singpore, Italy and Australia.

17. What is his heritage?
Teochew.

18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
He doesnt like cakes, I love durian cakes.. so durian cakes it is!
(P.S I know... I know... )

19. Did he play sports in high school?
He loved bowling in school.

20. What could he spend hours doing?
Fishing!
I often wonder where he gets all that patience to do so.. til I realised, if he can listen to me nagging, well - he's a keeper, then.
:D

God bless and I tag all you lovelies with significate others.
Wendy, dun worry babe u can do one on me.
;)

xoxo
elaine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive