Samui, Samui.

Monday, December 01, 2008

Im back!
I have about a thousand pictures and yesh a hundred videos too.
The trip was a short retreat from the hustle n bustle of city life and I absolutely adored the simple life there.
We rented a motorbike, and sans helmet, - decided to tour the island.

I loved the carefree feeling with the wind in my hair and hugging on to Jungle Boy for dear life.

Life's a piece of cake with clothes on ur back, a waterbottle and ur favourite person in the whole wide world with you.
:)

Ok, MacDonald's waiting for me!
Oh well, back to the city,- back to fastfood.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!

Oops, yesterday coz its midnight now.
Thanks to everyone who sms-ed me while I was at Samui.
I heart you.

God bless.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive