Annual FP Gathering

Friday, December 05, 2008

Omg I haven had such great fun in ages!
After a short Ya Kun session with my long-time sweetheart Pearly from secondary school, I proceeded to a Ma Maison dinner gathering with my former favourite forum (read:Flowerpod) girls!

It has been ages since we last met and I have to really thank my dearest Miko for organising one.
She's my darling, having to go through phonecalls, sms-es and bookings of restaurants.. just to make tonight happen!
*Kisses* for u babe. :)



God I do miss them!
Esp Jac aka Flowergurl whom I haven seen in ages!
We had so much catching up to do on love & life in general its amazing.

N of coz my lovelies, Queen Mag & Crescent.. all married already!
I am getting old, aint I!
><



I remember when we first met.. everyone was shy but slowly we did become friends from the frequent rants and raves about just almost everything under the sun.

Some years passed and we all grew up, work alot, played harder, found things to do, men to marry etc.

So sometimes u need to get away from work alittle, away from ur normal routine, ur usual kakis and let urself go with acouple of friends u sometimes dun see that often.

A great laugh is akin to great sex.

N tonight, I had plenty.
;)

"I choose my friends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good characters, and my enemies for their good intellects." -Oscar Wilde

Let's promise to do it again, soon.

God bless.

xoxo
elaine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive