Best Friends

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Love is doing girly things with ur bestie spending the whole afternoon together.
:)



We had a leisurely slow Japanese pasta lunch, only to be jolted back to reality with the fact that we had errands to run and nails to do!
Postponed our pedicure and rushed down to the other side of Orchard to replace her Omega's battery.

Then we went shopping.
(Window shopping.. Recession u noe?)

Topping off the cherry on the cake was a present from all my besties!
Thank you loves, - I am blessed with all of u in my life.



xoxo
elaine

P.S
Another dinner date with the girls tomorrow n Im excited!
Haven seen them in ages!
Pictures soon, I promise.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive