BFFs

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Do you have a BFF*?
Or do u not believe in friends?
:(

Im extremely blessed to have 3 best friends who cry, laugh & bitch with me.
Regardless of each others' shortcomings & strengths, I do treasure them and they will always have a very special place in my heart.

We realised how different we each are, but somehow the four of us can talk forever and I trust them with my life.

Having one BFF is great, but having three BFFs is like having a Chanel bag 3x!
ROFL.

One is enough usually, but 3 is plenty fun!

They share my secrets with me, they watch movies with me and eat sinfully delicious ice-cream with me.

But p.s if u dunno already.. our defination of BFF* is not er.. quite the normal kind.
BFF* = Bad Friends Forever.

Coz we sometimes do evil things to each other!
:p

Recent dinner outings with my girly pals.

Ajisen



We had a long dinner at Ajisen's and then it was Haagen Daaz for ice-cream and laughing til the shops close.

Hua has a new job and we were estastic.
Wen has a new boyfriend and we ate all the green tea ice-cream on her behalf!

So the next time we meet.. I betcha we BFFs will force Wen to eat more for the outings she missed!
Force feeeeeeed her..

(Told ya we're evil.)

Say Cheeze



Last night was dinner at Tampines 1, Say Cheeze.
We ate so much we were nearly late for our movie!

Poor BFF Miko had to literally run to the ticketing booth for our tickets.
I half-ran, half-walked.. - Hua run also machiam walk.
(Read: SLOW.)

Kidding.
We managed to catch the movie, and we spent the rest of the fabulous evening laughing.

Then it was back home sweet home to Jungle Boy and ordering Macdonald's for supper.

But I'll always treasure my memories with my pals and I do hope we'll be together making fun of each other even til we grow old n have our own families.
:)

Coz who better than them to look at pretty Chanel bags with me?
(N I know one of my BFF wants to buy one very badly after the movie yesterday! Hahaha!)

Take care everyone, 3 posts in a day!
Blog post diarrhea.

Sorry I ish lor sor today.
:p

xoxo,
elaine



"It is one of the blessings of old friends is that you can afford to be stupid with them."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive