happy happy

Friday, April 17, 2009

I had a lovely japanese dinner with my mum and then we decided to pop by M1 to look at new gleaming, shiny handphones.

Then I got myself this.



I like it white.
Best of all, it was totally free upon contract renewal!
Yipeeeee.. I lurveee freebies.

Who doesnt?
:)

Tags Replied!

wind: Thank u babe! N lets all stay young n happy too! LOL

anon: Thank u very much for ur support! :D

Reader: Thanks babe! I will continue to blog as long as I have things to write abt! :p

joc: *hug* Thank u sweets!

jj: Thanks love! But sometimes it might not be jealously.. I do need to reflect on myself too I believe. But all in all, its always a learning experience n I do take it with a pinch of salt. ;)

reen: Ooooh thank u! *hug* Help me thank ur sis n ur frends too! ;)

classy: Actually I dun put on dark eyeliner.. but I do love my lashes! ROFL. But thank u for ur kind words!

mikotang: Ah enjoy it!!! I do love Japan n I can eat eat eat like a pig there everyday coz everything tastes so good! :D
p.s Eat more then u can come back n try my detox plan. Wahahaha!

Scooby: U're so sweet! Thank u and Im taking it in my stride to say the least. ;p

missy: *hug* Thanks thanks! I is thick-skinned one u noe... :p

maggie: Maggieeeeee!!! *kisskiss* I hope u are good! N I love ur two babies! The both Ks are the cutest little things ever.. send them my love! xoxo

anon: Wah! U BERY SMART! :D

angel: Hi babe! La Mer is around $400 for a jar of 60ml. :)

vivi: Hehe! Dun make my head big big wor...

Fan: Why never try! U can always drink warm lemon water in the morning to detox too. Its safe and very worth a try. :)

sassygirl: The Oxymask is only about 50ml and I realise that I use quite abit to cover my entire face. My La Mer lasts one year with alternate usage n in careful quantities. But the Oxymask finishes quite rapidly, hence with regard to dollars VS usage, I deem it quite an expensive buy.
HTHS!

anon: Hehe.. u bery funny.. Ya lor.. SKII n LM is reknown leh! :p

anon: Thank u! Muacks too! :*

magmag: R u going to say some people put fake lashes oso still ugly... wahhahahahhaha! *wink*
p.s Lets meet again someday, u busy woman!

annie: Hmmm, I simply pour it into my palm. :) It doesnt contaminate the rest of the oil. Hths!

qinying: Wah lau think compared to last time I so much fatter now... :p

Former podder: LOL Thank u! But Im not bothered dun worry. Like I said, I is thick-skinned as thick-skinned can be!

megan: OMG ur back! Got eat eat eat n buy buy buy anot! Blue label got nice new bags?? N too bad my hairstylist not there.. she's quite a sweet looking gal! But Im happy u like ur haircut. Thats all it matters! :D

anon & anon: Hi! *waves to fellow B Bag fan* I only have ONE B bag *sob*.. n its known as Motorcycle Bag - I have it in white. Unfortunately I only like this design best, or the Pink City which I totally heartssss..but I find the design similar so I is too stingy to buy more.
*hide*
:p

anon: WAHAHHAHA! U sound si bey excited!! But I bought another chanel... (not 255) n I bought the Coffer, not bow bag wor..
*pai seh leh*

Linda: Hi babe! I mentioned the LANOLIN facial cream. Its from a brand called Beauteous skincare n I bought mine from New Zealand. But u should find it easily in Melbourne pharmacies or even in the airport. Just ask ur fren to ask for NATURAL SKINCARE PRODUCTS. They have a huge array there.
p.s But dun be mistaken, it doesnt have the same ingredients as La Mer.
:)

Okie dokie everyone, got to go catch some sleep and pack my bag.
Off to work tomorrow!
Take care all, when I come back I want to pull Jungle Boy go watch Shinjuku Incident with me!

Everybody say bery niceeeeee!
:D

Love love.
Hugs & kisses to all.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive