Take pictureeee take pictureee!

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Hi guys!
Im sorry but I have been so busy running around these days..hee!

I had a great time with Jungle Boy last night, being date night n all.
We spent some time shopping n having dinner at Manpuku in Tampines.
But I'm never going back there again coz the food is definately too little for the sky-high prices they charge.

I thought we ordered so much food but when the dishes came, the quantity was so little I was pretty much pissed.
:(

After eating, Jungle Boy looked at me and said," Hmmm...U need to eat supper later confirm."
I think its hilarious how much he knows I can eat.
Keke.

Btw, I bought my baby a new toy!

Nikon D60



Its a rather reasonably priced camera for a SLR novice, and Jungle Boy wants one to take nice pictures.
(Of his gf I hopeeee!)

I could buy a nice pair of shoes for the price, but looking how happy he is totally priceless.
:D

Back to eating bread lor... wat to do.

Take care everyone, I'll blog again tml k?
Muacks.

God bless.

xoxo
elaine

p.s Tml is love!
I'll keep it a secret first.
:)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive