Louboutins Lovey

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Please bear with me while I.. fight off jetlag, unpack my bags, reply backlogged emails and plan for yoga sessions..!

All this while disturbing and irritating poor Jungle Boy.
:)

I have so many presents that belong to other people in the room now that I cant walk a straight line and not stumble over a nicely wrapped box or paper bag.

Off to 2 baby parties tomorrow and then going to get busy being bridemaids for BFF's wedding thats coming up soon!
So excited.

Too many things, too little time.
Going on leave too! :D

God bless all and enjoy the rest of the weekend!
Take care.

xoxo
elaine

A sneak preview of my new shoes.
*wink*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive