Dernier Queen Blogshop

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Dernier Queen Blogshop

www.dernierqueen.com
www.dernierqueen.com
www.dernierqueen.com

To celebrate the GRAND OPENING of DernierQueen, simply sign up as a DenierQueen member and get $3 bonus points!

I love this unique blogspot becoz they dun simply sell clothes.. they have a wide range of lingerie too!!
*yippeee*

Like every girl on the street, I love my lacey babydoll sheers becoz they look so cute!

The ones that DernierQueen has even reminds me of the ones sold in Japan where lingerie and camisole slips sell like hotcakes.

I especially love pinky ones, becoz I simply love pink.
:p

DernierQueen even offers my readers here 10% discount off all purchases!!!
Simply quote ELAINESHOPSDERNIER to get 10% off everything!


And not only do they provide FAST & EASY DELIVERY - They promise extremely efficient services.. I got my items within a working day!

No more waiting by ur mailbox...
:)

My two choices that Im extremely pleased with.

Alluring Peach Lace Babydoll
$20



Elegant White Beauty Babydoll
$19



They are so affordable too, nothing I saw is over $25.
Sigh... the more I look at them the more I want to get more!
:(

Someone stop me from shopping..please!

Ok, enough on lingerie.
If these are not ur cup of tea (cannot be lor) then take a look at what DernierQueen has to offer!

They have Japanese designed clothes and a range of bags & accessories for u to choose from!

These are my top picks.

ELEGANT CHIFFON SLEEVELESS BLOUSE
$28.90



and

BEAUTIFUL-EMBROIDERED DRESS
$26.00



Very preeeeeeeetty lor!

On a side note.. I lurveeeeeee this sunshine bag!!
What an absolute dream to bring to the beach or go kai-kai.

JAPANESE DESIGN HANDMADE HANDHELD BAG
$29.00



So remember to take a look at DernierQueen, guys.. u stand to get a FREE nourishing face mask with every purchase!

Take care all!
God bless.

xoxo
elaine

create animated gif
Create animated gif

p.s
Am off to wash hair then go celebrate my mummy's birthday at Lao Beijing!
I hope the food is good and reasonably-priced.
:)

Pics up soon.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive