The weekend

Monday, October 05, 2009

Im back from work and Im so pooped!

Random pictures from the past week.
When Jungle Boy and me suddenly had a pretty last minute craving for ramen.



Sorry I've been so late coz Im been trying to spend alittle more time with him coz he has to fly off for business tomorrow.
And not before dropping by the office for a meeting before leaving for the airport.

This afternoon he ordered pizza, garlic bread, lasagna and chicken wings, so we stayed in to watch F1 before I go work.
And so I ate and ate and ate.. and there goes my diet for the wedding I have to attend in 3 weeks time!

Omg.. I haven decided what to wear.. or what hairstyle.. or what shoes to match..!
Who says being a girl is easy?

"Women dress alike all over the world: they dress to be annoying to other women."
-Elsa Schiaparelli

So cute.

Talking about food.
I love the pie at Dome!
And I miss having lattes..



Im a weird person coz I do like going out alone in the afternoons.
Although I love meeting my girlfriends and loved ones.. there are many times where I enjoy sipping a cuppa java alone and thinking about life in general.

Its so much easier running errands alone too.. I go places (like the heartland!) and shop for toothpaste, then at my whim and fancy I run off and go home to take a nap.
Its so much more fun sometimes.. esp when Im not in a mood for conversation.

But sometimes.. I have plenty of fun with babies!
(Or baby...for that matter.)



Isnt Yue En such an angel?
She loves making funny faces for me to laugh at.. and she's only turned 1 this week!



I love babies.
:)

One of my favourite pictures from Nicole Richie.



Doesnt it give u a feeling of freedom?
Like the wind, - I do wish to let everything and everyone go sometimes and start living solely for myself.

Life is too short to live pleasing other people.

Take care all.
God bless.

xoxo
elaine

p.s
I am very very sad today becoz I've just discovered that my colleague is suffering from a mobile disability.
Its kinda like the Parkinson disease and while it is not fatal, my colleague has to leave the job very soon.
This is a blow considering that his wife has recently recovered from ear cancer and he has a daughter with Down's Syndrome.

He is such a wonderful person, and is so brillant in his own magical way.

I am very upset after hearing the news.
Nevertheless, I wish him all the best and pray God to give him the strength.

"Work like you don't need the money;
Dance like no one is watching;
Sing like no one is listening;
Love like you've never been hurt;
and lastly, - Live life every day as if it were your last."

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive