So sad!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Im so upset!!!
:'(

I left my jacket in the dressing room of Forever 21 and before I knew it, -it was gone.
Boo hoo.

Jungle Boy tells me not to cry becoz he's planning a short trip for my birthday but.. I AM SAD!
I love that jacket so much and its the one that I wore when we went Melbourne together eons ago.
Now its gone and I miss it already.

Sob.

EDITED TO ADD:

U'll probably not believe this, but amazingly after I moped around like a lovesick puppy for about 2 hours I got an astonishing call from the shop telling me that they found my jacket "on the floor or something" right about closing time and that I could go pick up my old smelly jacket anytime tomorrow morning once they open at abt 10am.

God is great.
He really is.
:D

p.s
Just when I went to buy another jacket almost right away coz its winter now...
So now I have TWO jackets.

But my new one is L.O.V.E.
Its a decision made in heaven I guess!

Though Jungle Boy would beg to differ... (even though he's not the one paying, I often wonder why he's so anal about the things I buy!)
:p

Just kidding.

He promised to bring me somewhere cold so I can wear my new jacket when the company does well next year!
But p.p.s that was PRE-JACKET-FOUND, so maybe now that my mood's back to normal - the promise doesnt stand anymore.

Should have gotten it in writing, damn!
Sms counted, bo?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive