Busy me

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sorry everyone while I have errands to run, things to do, books to read and DVDs to watch!
Waiting for Jungle Boy to come back from his business trip becoz nobody for me to disturb at home.
:p

It took me one whole hour to collage pictures from BFF's ROM last week and then I have my Hua Hin pictures to do up!
OMG.. all these and when am I going to find the time to make a trip to the library to find some books I so desperately need to borrow?

Want to do facial, dye my hair and maybe have a hair cut before my BFF goes on maternity leave next year.
Must go chop chop make appointment with her coz she pregnant u noe?
Later tummy too big cannot cut my hair properly.
Heehee.

One small small picture from my Hua Hin trip!



I like this picture becoz Jungle Boy made me laugh when he took it!
:D

More soon, I promise.
Love.

xoxo
elaine73

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive