Hello again!

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Im sorry I went missing for alittle while!
Was so busy gorging on new year goodies I think I must be as fat as one of the 3 little pigs in the fable.

Am totally trying to find time to do up this place coz pregnant BFF called and scolded me when the previous one went haywired with bandwidth and all.
But its a great time to change the blog's look and I hope u like the refreshing change.

Will be back with pictures soon!
Here's a small one when I came back home from work a day before Valentine's Day.

I was so hyped up about CNY that I forgot all about V-Day....!
Surprisingly, he remembered.
:)

God, I am so blessed.

Bye all!
Hope u had a great one, too.

xoxo
elaine73

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive