Cafe

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The weather was lovely so I took a walk to a nearby cafe, ordered a lovely cheese panini and drank a cappuccino.
Reading my newly acquired book, - a gem amongst the small small English section in a local bookshop.



credits to wiki

Love the brief respite in time.
:)

Next up.. BMW welt beckons!

xoxo
elaine73

p.s
The indoor swimming pool is to die for.
Bought a cheap bikini from H&M yesterday to take a dip..
It was simply surreal swimming at night!

"I like living. I have sometimes been wildly, despairingly, acutely miserable, racked with sorrow, but through it all I still know quite certainly that just to be alive is a grand thing."
- AGATHA CHRISTIE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive