On Lovers and Yogurt

Monday, April 12, 2010

Hey hey everyoneee!
How was ur weekend? Betcha it passed so fast u didnt expect Monday to come already!
Me too! I loved spending weekends with Jungle Boy becoz he always treat me eat yummy food.
Hehee.

I'll be working tomorrow but last week when I had some free time I managed to meet my two favourite lovers in the afternoon for lunch and fabulous yogurt before I went church!
:D

Love them both to bits!



Whoever that said three's a company was absolutely riteeeeeeee!
We just stuffed ourselves silly that day and then ate so much dessert I skipped dinner that night.

Lover One.
(And her act cute smile.)



Lover Two and me!
Three of us know each other for half our lives already but always have so much to talk about the past.



I was very happy that day coz I get to eat my favourite japanese curry!
Although I love spicy food best, japanese curry is totally different but I really like how it tastes!

Although I would love to have it with a delicious pork katsu, Im trying to refrain from eating too much meat nowadays coz I saw a gory article on the slaughtering of animals and I was so affected I decide to cut down on having meat.
Although the glutton in me would have (alot....!) of difficulty in being a total vegan, - I guess even a small change IS some change.

And vegetables are always a healthier choice! So I hope I can keep this up!
Gambatte!



After a hearty lunch, we walked around alittle before settling for my second love... DESSERT!



But not before she is up to her crazy antics again..
The freaky finger show!



We were not impressed.



Ahahhahaha its was extremely embarrassing acting like mad clowns and laughing our heads off all while camwhoring in the mall on a lazy friday afternoon.

I felt like we were in school again, minus the smelly uniform and heavy textbooks!
I remember we used to page each other then and left silly voicemails for one another coz it was cool to go retrieve a voicemail!
:p

Now I think back I wan to laugh.
Anybody remember pager codes like 1-177155-4?
(Stands for I MISS U!)

And yes.. I miss my lovers already~

Remember to tell ur best friend u miss them too, - becoz whats more important in life besides genuine friendships with people who share ur laughs and steals ur dessert when u are not looking?
:)

"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down."
-Oprah Winfrey

God bless and take care everyone!
Will be back soonest.

xoxo
elaine73



Special Thanks and mention to my favourite online shop FASHION EUPHORIA!

I absolutely love their fashionable japanese style clothes and their efficiency!
My package came within 2 days and everything was in perfect condition.

This is the top which I wore.
Item Code: 43337
SGD $24.90



And FASHION EUPHORIA is going to have a special lunchtime promotion for all readers of elaine73 from 18 Apr to 24 Apr!

Simply quote elaine01@fashphoria and send in your orders with payment made during the LUNCH HOURS of 12 noon to 2 pm will enjoy 20% off on ALL their products!

And can u imagine that this discount is valid even for SALES items...so hip hip hurray!
Cheap cheap cheap!
:D



Did you know that the top 3 shoppers at FASHION EUPHORIA will stand to win free clothes??
Only valid for the month of April so hurry everybody!
Remember to tell ur mother, ur sister and ur best friend to join in the order to win!

FASHION EUPHORIA!
FASHION EUPHORIA!
FASHION EUPHORIA!

Do remember to join Fashion Euphoria on Facebook to enjoy exclusive discounts and be the first to be informed of new arrivals!

p.s
I really loveeeeeee this model on their website!!!
Where got girl so pretty oneee???



Ok bye bye everyone!
Jungle Boy just got home from his business meeting in KL and to reward him for working so hard, I decided to let him order MacDonald!! :p
Weeee ~ He happy I also happy coz I also feel like eating macdonald.
French fries.. french fries!
Keke.

My current favourite song playing in the car.
Absolutely how I feel about the biggest love of my life - Jungle Boy.
:)


Lucky by Colbie and Jason Mraz

I'm lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love in every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday..


Ok byeeee going to order MacDonald already!
Love love.

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. omg babe, you look absolutely like a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sugarsweetie, do you have email that I can send to?

    mine is sarahrosh@hotmail.com (this is my facebook's too)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes yes dearie! I have sugar_sweet7733@yahoo.com
    :)
    Will link u up later!

    ReplyDelete

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive