Patience is the key.

Monday, June 14, 2010

The author has been busy with work, Jungle Boy, picking up aerobics (again!) and spending time watching Crayon Shin Chan.
Weekends are spent browsing a certain bag forum and on a constant predatory lookout for another bag.
She is, unfortunately also in the midst of a hectic moving-house schedule and promises to blog when she has the time.

Meeting the interior designer tomorrow!
Back real soon.
Watch this space.

Love y'all.

xoxo
elaine73

p.s April... uh-uh-ohhh...*point finger*
U make my BFF angry.....! She not pregnant worrrr.. her wedding end of the year leh ~

p.p.s But I bery bad laughing like dunno what at BFF Miko in MSN now... :p *innocent look*

Ok dun play with u all liaooo I need to go and pack my shoes!
BFF ask me take picture??
*sweat*

Think I very free is it...

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive