zen mantra ~

Friday, June 18, 2010

I must learn to block out the bad and concentrate on the good.
There are two kinds of people in the world - People who put u down and trample on u when u are at ur lowest; then there are the sunshine characters who lend u a hand and a listening ear : spurring u to go higher, be better and fly above.

U oughta know in ur heart which kind u are.
:)

Thank you girls, those who dropped me an email, those who left me messages here.
I treasure it all and I am truly humbled that I have so many angels surrounding me.

I may not know each of u personally, but like a ray of light - so many of you have stepped in and form such a protective circle for me - I am such at a loss of words.
THANK YOU DEAREST ALL, U DUNNO HOW MUCH ALL THE ENCOURAGEMENT MEANS TO ME.

I need to go back to work now and hopefully put everything behind!
Hoping for the best!

I must learn to pick myself up and not disappoint those who truly care.
:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive