Big Red Apple

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Off to my favouritest dirtiest city in the whole wide world!
Back real soon, I have internet there.
:D

Another piece of furniture that we cheapos got... on sale!
Love the GSS... hoho!



All from OHMM (Click here!) .

Its really such a headache moving, packing, calling, co-ordinating stuff.. but then I step back and realise that its gonna be all worth it.
Fingers crossed!

Thank u all for ur patience.

xoxo
elaine73

p.s
My deepest condolences .. may u lovers be united again and I hope that even thru all the pain - finally u both are now standing in heaven holding hands.

Ur love is so great... I am so deeply touched although I might not agree that its the best way to end it all..
But it was extremely surreal thinking back how we might have met for a moment or two becoz we have mutual friends - and now suddenly, u're gone for good.
RIP, dear L.L.

"We are all born for love. It is the principle of existence, and its the only end."
- Benjamin Disraeli

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive