Daybed

Saturday, July 03, 2010

I have an early morning tomorrow, but before I go.. here's a small picture of what we bought for the new place!
:)



(On GSS sale somemore, heehee.)

We are planning champagne and strawberries with whipped cream, all while sitting on our new daybed under the starry sky.

PLAN ONLY.

Knowing the two of us, - we would much rather drink Diet Coke and eat prawn crackers while watching The Simpsons on Fox.
:p

Sometimes the simplest things can make u happy.

Take care everyone.
Meeting the designer (again!) for some final touches before they start work on the house.
Thank u everyone who tagged and emailed me some of ur favourite I.Ds... we have found someone but I know I can always trust u girls when I need you.

Appreciate it lots.
Kisses all round.

xoxo
elaine73

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive