Meeting up with my Fp Babes

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This is a wayyyy overdued post.
So overdued - the pregnant one in the pictures have given birth and the party's this week!
Red eggs, red eggs here I come.
:p

I know.. Im so slow can!
Look, that was my hair before I cut my fringe, which was even before I cut my hair!
Win already.

FlowerpodGirliesJul10 001

Congrats my dearest friend Karen on the birth of Baby Colette! Cant wait to see new-born babies.



I never fail to order this at seafood places.
I absolutely miss the ones at Freemantle, Perth. Went there for a holiday and ate so much everyday!



ALL of us ordered this.
*giggles*



Count the fish and chips..



And then there's 3.



And then Lyana & Mummy 40 came!



Mummy 40 is also pregnant! And its a boy! :D
Congrats my dear... may u have a smooth delivery.



Okiesss just ignore my idiotic face..
Its always a standard look of mine.



I miss my girls already...!!!!
Cant wait for this weekend to come.

Group picture



Ok babes! I'm off to do up another post after this!
Catch y'all again.
Peace out.

elaine73

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive