Snip snip

Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to cut my hair!!!
Made an appointment later to snip it all off.. Time for a drastic change in image!
(although i have no image laaaa...)

Seriously.. I've been sweeping floors waaaay too many times a day.
And the amount of shampoo i use is atrocious.
N
Drying my waist long hair is a pain in the arse so i've finally made the decision to cut it away.
What do they say about bad hair days?

Hair WILL grow!!
God bless my weak heart.

Back soon.
Stay tuned!

P.s
For urgent questions and private queries, please email me at sugar_sweet7733@yahoo.com

Xoxo

Love, elaine

I vow to go shopping after i change my hairstyle!
New hair, new clothes..eh?

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive