Mooncakes and Hamsters

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Hi everyone!
Im so glad to announce that my internet is finally up at home ---!

Its been such a long journey , with the house, work, families and the lack of broadband.
I would really like to thank gratefully my dearest blogshop owners who had so patiently waited for me to reply emails and do adverts.
I hope I will post more often!
:D

I have so many things to share sometimes I think I live eat breathe blogspot.
And with my new trusty camera (Its a CANON S95, btw for those who are interested, hehe.) I now go everywhere with it to camwhore.

So please dun be afraid to suddenly see an influx of so many pictures of yours truly - 7th month over already.
:)

Yesterday I went for dinner with my daddy mummy!
We had to go get mooncakes and pomelos - for giving family and friends for the Mooncake festival.

So off we went for a small family dinner.



I found an old old necklace in my closet - also from Forever21 a long time ago.



I like crowns its very cute!
I would love to get a crown tattoo but Im so afraid I might change my mind ten years down the road.
:p

I look alittle close to being a zombie becoz I had just came back from New York.
Without any sleep.



My hair looks alittle reddish here, but its not really so in real.



My new FLORA DRESS FROM VENUSITY.LIVEJOURNAL!
Its flowery pink and easy to wear!



I had to wear some shorts under to protect my modesty - but also becoz Im not so ladylike, haha!
Dun let the pictures fool u.. I might look very girly girl but Im actually quite boyish!

Another look.
I paired it with my wide belt - something which I got from a pasar malam kinda store in HK eons ago I think.
Its cheap and trendy even after so long!
Looks perfect with the dress.
:D



And then I went out and played with hamsters.



So cuteeeeeee!!!!
I love all things small and furry.
Actually big and furry also I like.

So okieee, I like ALL THINGS FURRY!

Her name is Shiro - which means white in Japanese.
I would loveee to get a dog but we really cant bear to deal with the heartbreak all over again.

So for those who needs a dog-sitter! Call me!
I can play with ur dogs/hamsters/cats.. for FREE!
:p

Two more cutieee pics.



Love the dress?
Please go to VENUSITY.LIVEJOURNAL to take a look!
All readers can simply quote "ELAINE73_C3" for 5% off all items!

In addition, the kind owners have decided to include an extra 5% for collection #1!!! So its 5% off regular prices for all items and a 10% discount for collection one!
Discount code is only valid until Oct '10 so please hurry, babes!

I absolutely love this flora dress.. its so lovely for the weather.
Made of top quality chiffon, u can wear it with shorts and ballet flats - or with a pair of jeans and kitten heels!

VENUSITY.LIVEJOURNAL
VENUSITY.LIVEJOURNAL
VENUSITY.LIVEJOURNAL


Ok byeeee everyone~
Auntie elaine going to NTUC for some shopping - later got a BBQ party!
So excited! Love parties.

xoxo
elaine73



*Tags to be replied soon!*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive