Ah Ong's Belated Birthday

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Helloooo everyone~
Yes yes I know I went missing for awhile but I was really running everywhere and all over the place!

Pics here are from last week.
:)

I'm sooo into clothes these days, I just discovered a lovely brand sold in Isetan and its slightly different from my usual cutesy clothes.
(More next time)

But this one... absoluteee love!



I super heart this unique owl from Diva (as found in shopping centres)



The whole get-up.



Some pics of my accessories.



Lace rocks.
I like summer Japanese inspired clothes, becoz they give off a sunshine vibe - perfect for our hot weather.

Special thanks to Fashion Euphoria (Click here!)
Readers can quote Elaine73 for $5 off all total purchases in Oct!



I am loving my Tory Burch so much~ I went back to NYC to buy another pair!
They are really most comfortable and value for money.
(Get them online at www.Tory Burch.com. Intl shipping charges not included.)



Smile.



A Chomel ring.



That night it was...



I call it her 2011 birthday becoz her birthday is in June and we celebrated it in Oct.
Kekeke.. so long right!



We kept her present for so many months..hehe.
Birthday cupcake!



Random pics.
We all loveee gel nails!
(But weirdly we do them in different places.)



Black seems to be the theme of the day.



Birthday girl passed me my own present.
(to myself :p )



Forcing her to open it infront of us.



Her butterfly present ~



After forcing her to open the present, we force her to eat the cupcake.
Not before...



Ask her to pose, she pose liddat.
Mad one~



My other BFF, bride to be in Nov!
Im soooo excited for her! :)



I wish my BFF Ah Ong the best of health, wish her many many happieee moments and may we be BFFs forever~
I love her and even though we irritate each other all the time, she is a very very special person in my life.
:D

Take care everyone and yes, I have an important announcement to make in my next post.
:)

Love y'all.
xoxo
elaine73

Tags will be replied soon!
Promise, loves.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive