Early Morning Dew.

Friday, October 01, 2010

Goood morning world!

Im all hyped up today wondering if I have enough time to do all the things I need to do before going off tomorrow morning to a faraway place.
My dearest will be coming over later - I haven seen her in the longest time.

Im thinking of getting a nice small coffee machine becoz I do enjoy a cuppa occasionally and it will be great for entertaining.

The Nespresso ones look good and its pretty reasonably priced too. Went to Miele the other day and all their espresso machines look so professional and when I turned over to look at the price - I nearly fainted!



Any coffee drinkers out there with a good review?
:)

At the meantime, I guess I'll make do with my trusty 3-1.
Hehehe.

Have a great day dearies! I need to run some errands and run around like a mad woman today!

xoxo
elaine73

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive