Eat Pray Love

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Eat Pray Love the movie was precious time spending with my lesbian lover.
We have been friends since secondary school.. so its been a loooong time! I appreciate how she comes over to my place in the afternoons to talk cock sing song.

Then we went to watch the movie.



"At 32 years old, Elizabeth Gilbert was educated, had a home, a husband, and a successful career as a writer. However, she was unhappy in her marriage and often spent the night crying on her bathroom floor.
She has an affair, during which she separated from her husband and initiated a divorce, which he contested. The affair continued for some time but did not work out, leaving her devastated and alone.
While writing an article on yoga vacations in Bali, she met a ninth-generation medicine man who told her she would come back and study with him. After finalizing her difficult divorce, she spent the next year traveling.
She spent four months in Italy, eating and enjoying life (Eat). She spent four months in India, finding her spirituality (Pray). She ended the year in Bali, Indonesia, looking for "balance" of the two and found love (Love) in the form of a dashing Brazilian factory owner."

- Credits to Wiki.

I am deeply inspired by the movie, travelling around the world has always been my lifelong dream.
To spend 4 months in Rome, another 4 in Indian and then lastly in Bali is motivating to say the least.

I have always wanted to abandon everything in Singapore to go on a spiritual awakening and this story had stirred something in me.

I look at the streets in Rome and realise how much I miss Europe.
Eating out on the sidewalks, drinking vino in the afternoon and celebrating the 'sweetness of doing nothing'.

Bali seems so familiar, the lush greenery, the friendly locals and waking up to sunrise is something I try to re-create every holiday.
Imagine doing that forever - heaven.
:)



My lesbian lover and her leica.



Please dun be afraid! I go out sans makeup on days when I am lazy.



I only always eat Volcano ramen at Ajisen. I really like spicy food!



Candid shot of me!



After the movie we went for something hot.. it was freezing in the cinema!



Then my lesbian lover gave me a small pink present.



Limited edition Hello Kitty mascara!
Max loves.

I itchy backside buy Relvon new PhotoReady foundation.. $29.90!
And quite nice to use.. face felt matte but not dry.

Later Im off to work! Take care all~
Tags to be replied below.

xoxo
elaine73

TAGS REPLIED!

Pauline: Thank u sweetheart!

missy: LOL I think everyone should chase after their own dreams.. becoz u hold ur future in ur hands! But a big thank you, u are very sweet.. *hugz*

jj: Thank u dear!

AHG: Morning dear! Yes yea I pay for all my own shopping, H purchases included.
I think u are very admirable in quitting ur job becoz I believe that will be the next step for me after marriage. I am very happy n contented to be a SAHM and even if it means I cannot travel anymore~ I dun think it is a waste becoz life goes on and everyone must look forward to the future! :D
Good job AHG, Im very sure ur hubby is grateful to what u have contributed n sacrifice to the family. :D
Maybe next time we can meet for coffee n hashbrowns n talk abt kids? Hehehe!

kelly: Hahahha I very shy leh! Later u all make fun of me. :)

kitty: Thank u! We are looking at Oct 1 2011. :D

Evil-lin: Thank u sweets! :D

Jo: :) As long as u are comfortable, I think loose powder or cream also same ba ;)

Jane: Dear Jane, seriously what are u after by asking me all these questions? To see me be put in an awkward position between urban life and religion? Im sorry but from the very beginning I have never said that Im a saint. Im a sinner, and I admit to it.
With all due respect, staying together with Jungle Boy had not only strengthen our relationship, it helped build a strong foundation in which we had decided to take it to the next level very soon: Marriage.
Pray tell that u are happy for me, regardless. Thank you.

And to quote Eat pray Love, "To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life."
I sincerely wish that u will find someone you love very soon - cohabit or not cohabit, all the best.
:)

ky & kitty: Hi gals! My peels are done by my doctor, I dun do it DIY although I mention Murad becoz I have read very good reviews on their peels that u can do it at home. hths! :D

p.s Kitty: wahahhaha I shy ppl will laugh at my proposal story wor~ :p

THANK U ALL!
Off to have a teabreak with some biscuits at home!
And to do homework on weddings wedddings and more weddings~

Gosh, its really hard work planning for one!
*hugz*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive