New York - My home far away.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Helloooo everyone!

Thank u all for the warm wishes ~ I am too pooped right now, having touched down from an awfully long flight... to NEW YORK..!!!

A call from the company is all it takes to do so, and maybe one day if I ever stop - Will I miss all of these?

Remember I said I'll come back and blog that day?
Here's what happened, we went to meet the hotel peeps and yes.. we've confirmed and booked the venue!!!

So now our wedding's date is confirmed : 01.10.11.
Its a year of a new journey, embarking it together as one.

Thank you everyone once again, from the very bottom of my lil pink heart.
:)

I'll be back soon.
Need to catch some zzzz now.
Much loves.

Daisypath Wedding tickers

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive