Off to Maldives!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Helloooo everyone!
I just came back from work and my leave officially starts NOW..!!
Off to the airport in 2 hours time for a short surprise holiday with the boyfriend~
(Yes I still address him as my boyfriend - very lazy and unnecessary to change the term :p )

IM SOOOOO EXCITED!

Things have been happening around the house, my domestic helper suddenly decided that she wants to cry, pack up and leave.
Its disappointing because we have been nothing but nice to her.
But shit happens and we move on.

Countless calls to the agent, trips down doing paperwork, choosing a new helper etc was nothing but a great big hassle.
Anyone who have been through it will understand the agony.

Helpers - cant live with them, cant live without them.
:(

Anyways.. its all over and done with so now all I need to do is to relax, go to the airport later and have a blast of a holiday with Jungle Boy.

To which I hope u know what question Im going to ask next...
My birthday coming you know?

HEHEHEHE!

Off to pack my bags (I just came back from work this morning!) then back with more.
:):):)

Have a blessed, blessed week ahead!

xoxo
elaine73

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Hello there, Pixie! Feel free to leave a comment, thanks! xo

My Reads

Blog Archive